Fitting your Kitchen and Bedroom.
We believe every step towards your new kitchen should be as fun, exciting and hassle-free as possible so we’ve designed our installation service to be quick and simple. Our experienced installers go through a selection process before we approve them so you can rest assured that your kitchen will be fitted to the highest of standards.
- We take care of everything so there’s no need to juggle different tradespeople.
- A complete room solution for all the different aspects involved in fitting your new kitchen.
- We’ll remove your old kitchen or bedroom for free and dispose of it in an environmentally-friendly way.
- Your personal design consultant and installers will be on hand right through to aftercare.
- We only choose the best and most experienced tradespeople to become Approved Installers, so you can trust us to do an excellent job every time.
Building kitchens to last – we guarantee it
We want you to have complete peace of mind that every aspect of your installation has been done safely and correctly. That’s why once your installation is complete, you’ll receive a 2 year Workmanship Guarantee on top of your product guarantee.
After you’ve chosen your new kitchen, you’ll be introduced to your WCKB installer. They’ll carry out a detailed technical survey and discuss any gas, electrical or plumbing work that needs doing. Once your installer has a full understanding of everything that’s required for your installation, we’ll agree a start date with you.
After your start date has been arranged, our WCKB Customer Service Team will be in touch to arrange a convenient time for your new kitchen to be delivered.
Before starting your installation, we’ll remove your old kitchen and dispose of it professionally in an environmentally friendly way. We pride ourselves on making sure that over 97% of your waste will be diverted from landfill.
When we’ve finished installing your new kitchen, we’ll ask you to sign a completion note to confirm that we’ve completed the work to your satisfaction. Shortly after this, our Customer Service Team will contact you to discuss your installation experience and results. After a couple of weeks, we’ll check in with you again to make sure your new kitchen is still meeting your expectations.